Food Safety Policy
BANDAMA S.A. company dedicated to the activity of MANUFACTURE, PACKING, DISTRIBUTION and SALE OF COOKIES and DERIVATIVES, recognizes within the company's strategy, Food Safety Management as a pillar in its commitment to continuous improvement as well as the achievement of its principal objective: "Full customer satisfaction", exceeding their expectations regarding the quality of their products and their safety.
Through its Food Security System, it wants to demonstrate to its customers its concern and commitment for the safety of its products, as well as to achieve a guarantee of the future that only competitive organizations and at the forefront of the market, can offer. As a consequence of this commitment, a Food Safety Management System based on UNE-EN ISO 22000: 2018 standards has been implemented at all levels of the organization, with which it undertakes to comply with legal requirements related to safety food and with the continuous improvement of the Food Safety Management System. The Management ensures that this Food Security Policy is understood, implemented and kept up to date at all levels of the Organization and is available to all interested parties. And to be able to apply it, it defines the following General Objectives:
- Maintain an ethical and personal responsibility.
- Prepare the products following the best manufacturing practices, and taking into account the product requirements (product safety, quality, legality, processes and specifications, instructions, protocols).
- Ensure total product safety.
- Maintain the facilities in a safe hygienic state for food, in accordance with regulations.
- Necessary training of workers for the correct development of all productive activities, especially in food handling, carrying out Good Practices as far as Food Security is concerned.
- Make responsible use of available resources, always ensuring the prevention and reduction of pollution and establishing good environmental practices. Bandama S.A. commitment to innovation and environmental sustainability of the food industry.
To be able to carry out the policy and achieve the objective, the unconditional support of all the company's personnel manifested through the firm and constant commitment to Food Security is absolutely necessary.
In Arucas, November, 26th 2019
Mr. Emilio Molina Giménez (Manager)
Edition: 3 Fecha: 26-11-19